Are you the Ballymena Means Fashion #BestDressedShopper?
To be in with a chance of winning £100 voucher kindly donated by the Tower Centre, all you have to do is:
- Take a picture of yourself (including your entire outfit) in Ballymena town centre on Saturday
- Send it to the Ballymena Means Facebook page through Messenger
- Include details of your outfit, where you bought it and why you put it together
Entries must be submitted by Sunday 9th April. All photographs will then be uploaded to a photo album on the Ballymena Means Facebook page on Monday 10th April. The competition will then close on Tuesday 11th April. The photo with the most likes wins!
So get glam, get into Ballymena, get uploading and get sharing for your chance to win some fabulous shopping vouchers!
Who knows, there may even be some surprizes for other entries too!
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Ballymena BID and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are detailed above and the competition will run on Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th April 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.