Vote now for GB High Street Awards!

GBHS

We are delighted to announce that Broughshane Street, Ballymena has been shortlisted for the Rising Star High Street Award and is in the running to be crowned Rising Star High Street of the Year!

You can vote for Broughshane Street by clicking on the below link and selecting Broughshane Street:

https://thegreatbritishhighstreet.co.uk/high-street-of-the-year-awards/rising-star-award-finalists

 

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

JUDGING

From 28th August 2019, The Great British High Street Awards judges will start visiting all shortlisted high streets across the UK.

SUPPORT FOR YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES

Great British High Street ambassadors will also be coming to your high street on the day of your judging visit, to engage with the general public and to visit your local businesses with giveaways.

ONLINE VOTING

The judges’ scores will make up 80% of your final score, with the remaining 20% coming from public online voting, which is now open.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *